Meetings are held at the Nora Library Auditorium, 8625 No. Guilford.
The regularly scheduled public monthly meeting of the Nora-Northside Community Council, Inc. (NCC) Board of Directors THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2013, 7:30 p.m., Nora Library Auditorium, 8625 No. Guilford.
Nora Library, Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department, Washington Township Mayor’s Liaison
•8140 Union Chapel Rd.: Colonial Hills Baptist Church seeks a variance of development standards for a 9.23 ft. tall, 40 sq. ft., off premise freestanding sign (not permitted within the D-A District) with a 16.08 sq. ft. electronic variable message sign (not permitted) being within zero feet of a protected district (600 ft. separation required).
•1275 West 86th St.: L.A. Fitness seeks a variance for transitional yards and lot lines.
•8515 Cedar Place Dr.: IREX4, LLC, seeks rezoning of 2.44 acres from C1 to C2 to provide for office and multifamily uses
731: Dwelling Districts, 732: Commercial Districts, 735: Other Districts (park, school, religious use, hospital, etc.)
734: Sign regulations
NCC meetings will be held firmly to traditional rules of order. In addition,
- Meetings will begin promptly and conclude as scheduled.
- All participants will aim to create a positive meeting environment, including respectful communication, limited personal interruptions, and a thoughtful attitude.
- Participants will maintain a sense of humor and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Participants will focus discussion on NCC’s mission, needs, or interests, not personal positions.
- Consensus decision-making is the aim of the meetings.
- Participants are expected to become involved in meeting discussions. Questions, ideas, and thoughts are shared with the whole group. (Please – one meeting only).
- Participants will respect the meeting agenda and the opinions of others.
- Ask moderator for floor.
- After speaking, allow two others to speak before speaking again.
NCC realizes that some issues are very emotionally charged. However rude, abusive or insulting comments will not be tolerated.